The 2017 Congress provides the opportunity to present and/or view innovative data related to clinical and basic melanoma research and to network with an international audience representing a diverse spectrum of expertise.
Participants interested in presenting data in the SMR track, should only submit through the SMR abstract site and not the World Congress abstract submission site.
- April 10th – SMR Abstract Submissions Open – Visit this site for access to the submissions.
- June 12th – SMR Abstract Submissions Close
- July 3rd – Notifications of Abstract Acceptance
If you have any questions or need assistance regarding your abstract, please contact Sarah Hughes at 518-399-7181 or at Sarah@sswmeetings.com.
Media & Embargo Policy
- Authors may disclose or announce that their abstract has been accepted for presentation at the congress, including announcements via press release.
- Abstracts will be available online. As soon as they are available, disclosure or announcement of the data published in the abstract is fully permissible.
- A press release describing the full details of the presentation can be timed for release on the day of presentation at the congress, not prior.
- If you have any further questions, please contact Sarah Hughes Sarah@sswmeetings.com 518-399-7181.