The Society for Melanoma Research presents their 10th International Congress of the Society for Melanoma Research. Join us as we celebrate the past 10 years as we are going back to where it all began in 2003, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Presentations focusing on the following topics
- Molecular Epidemiology
- Drug Resistance
- Pigmentation UV/DNA Repair
- Combination Therapy
- Targeted Therapies in Melanoma
- Public and Private Partnerships
- TME and Metastasis
- Awards Ceremony at the National Constitution Center
- 6th Annual Melanoma Pathology Symposium of the International Melanoma Pathology Working Group
- A workshop on Emerging Research in Uveal Melanoma and Implications for Treatment
- Women in Science Luncheon
- Much more to come!